Monday, September 10, 2007

manna.

oooook.

good news! i have a job! that's right...i'm EMPLOYED!

praise the Lord and pass the bread. amen.

as of tomorrow morning, i will be an instructional assistant in a third grade classroom for the county. as i have been told, i will be co-teaching 29 students for the year. i couldn't be more thrilled. i really like the principal (he's a JMU grad!) and the few teachers i met during the interview process. i have yet to meet my co-teacher, so there's a prayer request wrapped up in there somewhere...but i am confident this will be a good situation.

in other news, however random this may be, a little something to add to my "ooh, i love my neighborhood" post a few weeks ago:

i left town this weekend and returned to a flyer on my desk informing me that my area has tested positive for the west nile virus. waaaaaay to go, mosquitoes. now kim and i arm ourselves with "deep woodsmen" bug repellent. it's manly. i don't enjoy it so much.

and i'm off to make my lunch for school tomorrow. YAY!

1 comment:

Kat said...

i've already said it, but i'm so excited about your new job! how's it going so far?

and following your example, i've started a blog.