Tuesday, May 1, 2007

wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...

it's may 1st.

tomorrow, i move to richmond. my time in chapel hill is done. everyone keeps asking me how i feel about this move...if i am ready to leave...am i excited about being back in my home state.

i don't really know how to answer that query.

i think i am too overwhelmed about all of the change that is happening all at once. it's not necessarily a negative emotion...just overwhelming.

it may be a few days before i am able to wax nostalgic about my time in chapel hill.

what i do know now?

i have been blessed beyond words by many, many souls down here in the south...and i am ever-grateful for this refiner's fire otherwise known as the past 12 months of my life.

the story is not over, my friends...in fact, i am hopeful for quite a few more beginnings...

No comments: