Monday, June 5, 2006

how i roll.

so.

a sizable chunk of my letters have been mailed...and i will send a few more tomorrow. *phew*

now begins the daily checkage of the mailbox to see God's provision arrive through the united states postal service.

i have not been able to secure a part-time job...leaving me somewhat stir-crazy as i adapt to a different set of activities to keep me occupied.

i spend every morning doing laps at the community pool...helping little ladies that have in fact stated "i've fallen and i can't get up" all the while dodging creepy men in the speedos. it's a grand time.

so i believe this summer is about getting the LaLa in check: mind, body and soul. that's my job.

when not fiddling around williamsburg, i bounce up to richmond to hang out with my twin and assorted church folk.

and this has gotten me very excited about meeting amazing amounts of new people next year.

THAT, my friends, keeps me amped up and ready for Him.

No comments: