Thursday, June 29, 2006

home. and overwhelmed.

well, i am home from orientation for new staff (ONS) in madison, wisconsin. that was the longest and best 10 days of my summer thus far. why madison? that's where interVarsity's headquarters reside...but i still don't know how they landed in wisconsin. perhaps there are some mysteries i will never solve.

so. it was 10 days of fund development training...meeting amazing new people...visiting the national office...bonding with my region and small group...eating fantastic amounts of ethnic food...training in developing multiethnic witnessing communities within our chapters...tough conflicts/conversations...facing things from my past that i *thought* i had reconciled...and tons and tons of prayer.

it was exactly what i needed.

God never ceases to amaze me. He has spoken to me on various fronts...and i am ready to hear more.

so i am home. to continue my fund development...but with a few more amazing people to walk beside me.

and i see His provision.

so i think i am really learning to stop asking "what if" and proclaiming "let go" instead.

thanks be to God and God alone.

No comments: