Monday, October 30, 2006

wow.

i think it finally hit this morning that i am indeed on staff. it hit while writing letters to my mom and step-dad. somehow that made it real...well, that combined with the fact that i have been attending meetings, set up my master schedule for the week, made appointments with students and did some serious data entry regarding our chapter retreat.

but it's true. i am here. i am on staff.

the victory is HIS.

He is your praise, He is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes. - deuteronomy 10:21

my mom sent me that verse this morning...and it's pretty incredible because it's incredibly true.

i like my life down here in north carolina. i am extremely pleased. yes, i miss my family and friends...but i am gaining some pretty fantastic relationships (yay for staff bonding over spaghetti and football) and i know i am doing what i was created to do.

that's a remarkable feeling, if you ask me.

my newest biblical desire: to really understand the story of esther.
my newest snack obsession: gala apples & peanut butter.
why i love living in the south: sweet tea EVERYWHERE.
amused by: the lumber yard directly outside of my bedroom window & the man driving the forklift.
can't stop listening to: jason morant

No comments: