Saturday, January 12, 2008

ramblings.

it's 7:02 on a saturday morning...and i'm awake because...well, because charlie needed to get up. and that is the blessing/curse of a small, furry companion sharing your sleeping quarters. nonetheless, i am awake and no longer sleepy. so let me just ramble, mmk?

i'm searching through my rather large iTunes library...and finding forgotten gems. it's like christmas morning all over again. sort of.

tonight is a dinner party with my teacher friends. i'm preparing my stomach muscles for how much they will ache after this evening's hilarity. they make me laugh like no other. and i love it.

i miss being an art major. i think i was the most emotionally healthy when immersed in the studio, just letting it all out. when/if i get a pay-raise, i am signing up for an art class.

for the second summer in a row, i never made it to the beach. (thanks, seamus.) i need to see the ocean. soon.

speaking of trips, a small adventure up to see the richmond skyline again might need to occur within the next month.

i *heart* spaghetti. seriously. and only a. miller understands the brown sugar logic behind this.

i just looked over into my room at my still-unmade bed...and i am now going to wander over there and crash.

good(morning)night

No comments: